About Me

My photo
Author, film researcher and member of the Swedish Military History Commission.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swedish American El Dorado

El Dorado and Sir Walter Raleigh will be in the news this summer, thanks to a Swedish American author. Here we see Raleigh´s final moment on earth (illustrator unknown).

Yes, I know that I have not yet written the promised piece about Gereon Goldmann. In due time... Right now I just have to mention a coming book that I am very excited about. I happen to know a bit about the real-life adventures behind the making of it.

Hitherto neglected documents in a Swedish archive will this summer lead to El Dorado and Sir Walter Raleigh being in the news. The coming Treasure, Treason and the Tower (July 2011) by Swedish American UCLA-Professor Paul R. Sellin will shake the widely-accepted view of El Dorado raider Sir Walter Raleigh.

Join up with Sir Walter Raleigh and Paul Sellin in the quest for fortune in the jungle!

No comments:

Post a Comment